To strengthen our team, we are looking for motivated candidates with at least 3 years of professional experience related to the digitalization of workflows, information and process management.
|Country / City||Project Start||Duration||Deadline|
|Germany / Köln (Cologne)||as early as possible||Full-time, permanent position||Until filled|
About the company
GITEC-IGIP Holding SE with its two lead companies GITEC-IGIP GmbH and IGIP mbH is a leading consulting company in the field of international development cooperation. For more than five decades, GITEC-IGIP and IGIP have been characterized by professional experience, activity on four continents, a multicultural team and a worldwide network of companies and presences in direct proximity to customers. Within the framework of international development cooperation, our companies mainly carry out publicly financed projects. We are regularly looking for qualified employees internally as well as for our projects. For more information, please visit our websites at www.igip.com or www.gitec-consult.com.
As part of an internal change process, GITEC-IGIP GmbH is preparing for challenging steps that will improve internal workflows, data & information management and collaboration with our employees and cooperation partners, based on the implementation of MS Dynamics 365. We consider digital transformation, information and process management as well as efficient communication to be crucial to take us to a higher level and maintain our performance.
Your Main Duties in this Position
As Manager for digital transformation, information and process management, you will coordinate the activities necessary to successfully implement the company's digital transformation process. Based on the inputs from our technical and administrative departments and IT developers, you will ensure that new workflows are documented in a concise and consistent manner and relevant information and knowledge is shared with employees of our central office, regional subsidiaries of the GIC group and project staff in the different countries in an efficient way.
Your responsibilities will cover advice, support and monitoring during the digital transformation process. In detail your tasks include:
- Support the digital transformation process (putting into practice of MS Dynamics 365) and being responsible for the update, documentation and establishment of new workflows/ processes, together with IT developers and focal points from all departments;
a) review quality management procedures and current workflows/ processes;
b) develop suitable formats/ templates for the documentation of workflows/ processes;
c) present the formats/ templates to the focal points/ working groups and incorporate comments/ modifications;
d) coordinate the completion of the workflow/ process documentation in accordance with the overall time plan;
e) support the consolidation of the workflow/ process documentation and ensure that the documentation is comprehensive and accessible;
- Review collaboration mechanisms and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- Support the set-up of a modern workplace, liaise with managers and staff and provide advice on IT solutions (tools and applications) to effectively implement the new workflows, considering the following aspects:
a) setup of an information and knowledge management system for the documentation of workflows/ processes, based on the inputs from all departments, and make it available to all staff (see above);
b) support the application of SharePoint solutions for improved collaboration between employees of our central office, subsidiaries of the GIC group and project staff in the project countries;
c) identification of weaknesses, recommendations for the implementation of improvements, and assessment of the effectiveness of changes made;
d) assurance the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with the market;
- Provide capacity building and training to enable internal and external staff in implementing the new workflows/ processes and to improve collaboration.
Your Expertise / Profile
- The position is open to all graduates with a master degree (or equivalent) in a relevant area, such as business management, business administration, information technology, information and knowledge management, digital transformation, communication;
- Minimum 3 years of practical work experience related to digital transformation, information and process management;
- Practical experience in international development cooperation, project management, quality control would be an advantage;
- Solid know-how and proven experience with IT-supported management and documentation of workflows/ processes;
- Solid know-how and proven experience with implementation/ development of information management systems, knowledge sharing networks, preferably based on Microsoft solutions (MS Dynamics, MS Teams, Sharepoint, etc.);
- Strong communication skills and practical experience in capacity development and training preparation and implementation.
Ideally you bring the following skills:
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Strong analytical / systems thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Proper planning and project management skills, with the capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment and decisions;
- Persistence and ability to influence others / facilitate changes at all levels, internally and externally;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team;
- Proactive, resourceful, solution- / result-oriented person;
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Excellent English skills (reading, writing, speaking) and fluency in at least one more language relevant for GITEC's daily business (German, French, Spanish).
You can expect:
- a varied and challenging job in the international project business and development cooperation;
- 2. a full-time employment contract, initially limited to 12 months, with the option of a permanent employment contract after 12 months;
- 3. a flexible working time model with home-office options;
- 4. a multicultural and committed working environment;
- 5. a beautiful workplace in modern, listed office premises.
If you are interested
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents including cover letter with details of your earliest availability as well as salary expectations, curriculum vitae and references. Please send your application documents (in English or German) to:
Quoting the Job ref. no.: MDT-08.2022
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Lena Meissner, email@example.com.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who meet the required criteria!