To strengthen our Finance & Controlling team, we are looking for motivated project controllers / controllers (f/m/d) with at least 2-5 years of professional experience.
|Country / City||Project Start||Duration||Deadline|
|Germany / Cologne/Köln||Planned for 01 Oct. 2021||permanent||until filled|
About the company
GITEC-IGIP Holding SE with its two lead companies GITEC-IGIP GmbH and IGIP mbH is a leading consulting company in the field of international development cooperation. For more than five decades, GITEC-IGIP and IGIP have been characterized by professional experience, activity on four continents, a multicultural team and a worldwide network of companies and presences in direct proximity to customers. Within the framework of international development cooperation, our companies mainly carry out publicly financed projects. We are regularly looking for qualified employees internally as well as for our projects. For more information, please visit our websites at www.igip.com or www.gitec-consult.com.
Your Main Duties in this Position
• Controlling, evaluation and reporting of international development cooperation projects from a financial perspective
• Support to and controlling of our subsidiaries and country offices as well as reporting to management
• Review of project calculations, budgets and plans as well as invoicing and monitoring of open items
• Participation in the preparation of annual and quarterly financial statements
• Continuous conceptual, content-related and technical development of project controlling/controlling and/or internal processes
Your Expertise / Profile
• Successfully completed commercial training or a university degree in either business studies or a different field related to development cooperation
• At least 2-5 years of professional experience in finance / controlling / accounting or in development cooperation with a high affinity for numbers
• Knowledge of project/financial controlling and/or project experience is an advantage
• Fluent in English and French – basic knowledge of German is an additional asset, but not decisive
• Profound knowledge and confident handling of MS Office, knowledge of an ERP system is desirable
• You are outstanding for your ability for solution-oriented thinking and for your precise and independent way of working.
• You have a high sense of responsibility, good communication skills and are able to work in a multicultural team.
• You enjoy working with different stakeholders and interfaces and are open to thinking outside the box.
You can expect:
• A varied and challenging job in the international project business and development cooperation
• A full-time employment contract, initially limited to 24 months with the option of a permanent employment contract after 12 months
• A flexible working time model with home office options
• A multicultural corporate culture and a committed working environment
• A beautiful workplace in modern, listed office premises
If you are interested
then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents including a cover letter with details of earliest availability as well as salary expectations, curriculum vitae and references. Please send your application documents stating the reference number CONTR-GITEC-2021-09 to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the online application form in the section below. If you have any questions, please contact Ms Jennifer Klimm, email: email@example.com.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who meet the required criteria!