To strengthen our diverse IT team, GITEC-IGIP GmbH is looking for a motivated new IT Developer (m/f/d) with experience in Dynamics 365 Business Central and good proficiency in English with German being a plus, to start at our headquarters in Cologne as soon as possible.
|Country / City||Project Start||Duration||Deadline|
|Germany / Cologne||At the earliest opportunity||Full-time||until filled|
Your Future Employer
GITEC-IGIP GmbH is a leading consulting company for international development cooperation projects headquartered in Germany’s fourth-largest city Cologne. GITEC-IGIP’s multi-cultural team and global network of companies and offices around the world has more than five decades of professional experience across four continents. Our companies lead mainly publicly financed development projects.
Your Core Responsibilities in this Position
- Development in the Microsoft Azure Cloud using technologies such as .NET, C#, or Go(lang).
- Developing cloud-based applications on the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Data verse)
- Design, development, and testing of interfaces for integrating new cloud applications with our existing application landscape (API Management, Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hub).
- Ongoing development and administration of the Power Platform.
- Providing technical support and guidance in solving development and implementation issues.
- Collaborating with other developers and teams to develop and implement innovative solutions and best practices.
- Completed degree in (business) informatics or a comparable IT-related qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in software development, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC.
- Good English language proficiency. German is a plus.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Organizational skills, especially when working under time pressure.
- Independent working style and sense of responsibility.
- Flexibility and team player mentality.
- The opportunity to work in open-minded, multi-cultural teams at our headquarters in Cologne
- A challenging position in a dynamic international work environment
- The chance to become part of an international organization whose publicly funded development projects around the world make a difference
- A fulltime employment position with excellent professional development possibilities
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work arrangement, allowing for a combination of in-office (cologne) and remote work after the initial induction period
- Remuneration package of 13 monthly salaries per year
If you are interested
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents including a cover letter outlining your motivation for this position, with details of earliest availability as well as salary expectations, curriculum vitae and references. Please send your application documents (in English or German) stating the reference number IT-GITEC-2023-10 to firstname.lastname@example.org or our online application form. If you have any questions, please contact our Recruiting Department, email@example.com.
Please note that we can only consider applicants with a valid residence and work permit for Germany / European Union who meet the required criteria!