The KfW funded project is on its VII-VII phase and it is a continuation of efforts to provide the local population and Syrian refugees in the Northern Governorates of Jordan—Irbid, Jerash, Ajloun, and Mafraq—with better access to water and sanitation services.
Implementation services of the project will include:
1. Rehabilitation and extension of water distribution works in cities and villages
2. Rehabilitation and/or replacement of wells
3. Rehabilitation and extension of sewer systems
4. The procurement of the works contracts for both Components 1 ( water supply )and component 2 (WWT)
5. Small investment measures to improve services for vulnerable households
Engineering degree with at least 10 years’ work experience
The project is estimated to start in June 2023 for a period of 55 months. The duration of the assignment as for the design team is expected to be 18 months at the beginning of the project.
If you are interested please send us an email containing your most recent English CV, copies of relevant diplomas and employers‘ certificates including full contact details, fee expectations (per day / per month) and details on availability to:
Quoting the Job ref.: DEng_JOR_KFW_WSS112022
Or apply online via the Application-Form in the section below.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who meet the required criteria!
© 2022 GITEC-IGIP. All rights reserved | Legal Notice (Impressum)