For an on-going tender, GITEC-IGIP is looking for an experienced Team Leader (f/m) with specialisation in Public Private Partnership (PPP) agreement monitoring and regional experience in Central Asia.
|Country / City||Project Start||Duration||Deadline|
|Kyrgyzstan / Bishkek, Osh & Jalal-Abad||Planned for June 2019||Project duration: 18 months||Latest by 14 December 2018 / until filled|
About the company
GITEC-IGIP Holding SE with the two managing companies GITEC-IGIP GmbH and IGIP mbH is a leading consulting company for development aid projects. For over five centuries, GITEC-IGIP and IGIP characterise professional experience, activities on four continents, a multi-cultural team as well as a world-wide network of companies and offices in close proximity to customers. In the framework of international development aid our companies lead mainly publicly financed projects. We are constantly looking for high-profile consultants. For more details, please visit our web sites at: www.igip.com and www.gitec-consult.com.
The Ministry of Health of Kyrgyzstan initiated a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) project, funded by KfW, wich aims for improving the quality of dialysis services through private sector experience and efficiencies. The ministry’s strategic objective is to provide dialysis services to the population in line with international quality standards.
Detailed information will provided to qualified experts.
Your Main Duties in this Position
- Team leadership on all project tasks:
- Setting up the PPP monitoring unit
- Administration of the PPP agreement / managing service performance
- Presentation of proposed PPP unit guidance document to the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Economy and Ministry of Finance and initial feedback
- Support to the Ministry of Health on environmental and social matters
- Capacity building for the project management unit
- Support the Ministry of Health in the review of the national dialysis standards
Your Expertise / Profile
- At least 10 years of overall professional experience
- At least 5 years of team leader experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in PPP agreement monitoring
- Project management experience in CIS / Central Asia
- Excellent English language skills (written / oral)
- Knowledge of Russian language skills in an advantage
Time Schedule / Duration of Assignment
The project is scheduled to start by June 2019 and will run for 18 months.
The duration of your assignment in this role over the project period will be defined; the exact assignment times are subject to project needs.
If you are interested
Please send us an email containing your most recent English CV including full contact details, fee expectations (per day / per month) and details on availability
Quoting the Job ref. no.: TLPPP-KYR-12.2018
Or apply online via the Application-Form in the section below.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who meet the required criteria!