Are you implementing a rural development project? Improving rural livelihoods, increasing food security and promoting the sustainable management of resources are the core goals of GITEC-IGIP GmbH’s Natural Resources and Rural Development Department.
We have been helping clients for over 30 years - providing technical assistance and advisory services, and enabling communities in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Near/Middle East.
How we help you deliver high quality services
- We have a thorough knowledge of agricultural, forest and land management approaches and technologies.
- Decades of practical experience in diversifying rural economies, strengthening rural livelihoods, and developing community-based and gender-sensitive rural infrastructure have earned GITEC-IGIP GmbH’s strong international reputation.
Sustainable land and natural resource management systems that improve agricultural productivity, conservation of ecosystem functions and enhance the livelihoods of rural families
GITEC-IGIP GmbH’s advisory and support services focus on the sustainable and equitable use of natural resources to improve livelihoods and conserve agro-diversity and biodiversity. Our experts bring a broad range of skills and experience to your projects, helping you:
- transform crop, livestock and irrigation sectors into efficiently managed, highly productive systems that are sustainable
- reduce rural poverty by combining livelihood development with natural resources management and biodiversity conservation
- promote integrated watershed management and desertification control by means of participatory forest, land and water management planning based on sustainable land use principles
- adapt agriculture, forestry and land management systems to climate change.